Qovery's top 10 blog posts of 2021 to read in 2022
To celebrate this new year, Qovery's blog highlights some of the top blog posts Qovery's engineers wrote during 2021 that you should read for 2022. Take a look at the top 10 posts published in 2021.
Morgan PerryJanuary 1, 2022 · 2 min read
CRO and co-founder of Qovery. Morgan is a Tech entrepreneur with 7+ years of experience in the SaaS industry.See all articles
- Heroku vs AWS: What to choose in 2022. Learn the key differences between Heroku and AWS and find out which one is better to use from the startup perspective.
- Best Heroku Alternatives for 2022. A look at the most comprehensive and modern alternatives to Heroku to follow in 2022.
- Blazingly fast Preview Environments for NextJS, NodeJS, and MongoDB on AWS. Preview Environments is the most remarkable and most used feature we released in 2021. Here is an article showing how to take advantage of it with NextJS, NodeJS, and MongoDB.
- Zero to Hero - How to deploy your apps on AWS in 30 minutes. A step-by-step guide on deploying your apps on AWS in 30 minutes (no AWS knowledge is required).
- Best Practices and Tips for Writing a Dockerfile. Learn about the key characteristics of Dockerfiles and some best practices to be aware of when you’re writing your own Dockerfiles.
- Terraform vs Pulumi: What to Use in 2022?. Learn about infrastructure as code and the relevance of Pulumi and Terraform as two of the most popular tools in the industry.
- Heroku vs AWS: What is the cheapest for your startup?. Should you choose Heroku or AWS as a more affordable option? We explain in this article the key things to consider when it comes to moving.
- Feedback: Improving Developer Experience with Data Science. A look at how (and why) our engineers embrace a scientific approach to collecting data, making measurements, and taking data-driven actions to improve the Developer Experience.
- Terraform is Not the Golden Hammer. A deep dive into our own experience using Terraform, explaining where, when, and how you should use it.
- Announcement: Pleco - the open-source Kubernetes and Cloud Services garbage collector. Look at how (and why) our engineers have open-sourced an internal tool to save tons of time and money to clean up unused Kubernetes and Cloud resources automatically.
Stick around! We’re excited about what is coming up this year.
Test and Release Features 4x Faster with On-demand Environments
Qovery is a Platform to Deploy Production-like Environments in your AWS account in Seconds; Helping Developers To Test and Release Features Faster ⚡️Try it out now!